How We Stay Transparent
Use harmful essential oils
Kossma does not use any harmful irritants or ingredients containing seed oils, synthetic, or filler oils in any of our products. We believe in saturated skincare that mimics the skin's natural biome, sustaining the body's natural state.
Compromise our values
Kossma is revolutionizing skincare. We are boldly stepping out of Unsaturated synthetic skincare that is sweeping the beauty industry, but Saturated skincare that mimics our skin's NATURAL biome, restoring our natural glow, with healthy animal fats and whole plant extracts.
Use products from factory farms
Kossma does not engage in harmful mono crop agriculture. We are dedicated to regenerative practices that restore nature, as it was intended. Regenerative skincare is Sustainable skincare, using farming techniques that actually create carbon negatives, rather than fictitious net zero claims, popular today.
Proudly Use Tallow
Our products incorporate naturally occurring ingredients such as tallow, botanicals, and herbal extracts. We do not use lab grown or synthetic raw materials and we only work with organic animal products, ensuring the highest quality
Work With Nature
Kossma works with nature, using traditional distilling methods, rendering processes, and techniques known to ensure the integrity of the raw materials. Our apothecary and lab partners are dedicated to upholding these traditional extraction methods, while maintaining modern standards.
Believe that our skin can heal itself
Kossma empowers our customers to discover their skin's natural state and return their biome to it's most healthy condition. Modern day skincare consumption tells us that we need to stay in a constant state of stripping the skin and replenishing wiht unnatural materials. At Kossma, we believe in reducing use and returning to a simpler healthier skincare method
Vitamin K2 | Olive Oil Base
Kossma's vitamin K formulation comprises both vitamin K2 MK4 and MK7, uniquely containing all-trans isomers. The "all-trans" specification indicates that our vitamin K2 is bioactive. In contrast, many vitamin K2 products available on the market contain the cis form of K2, which is an inactive variant. Our vitamin K2 utilizes MenaQ7®, the ONLY clinically supported, bioactive, patented vitamin K2-MK7 on the market today.
All-trans vitamin k2 MK4 & MK7, organic extra virgin olive oil
1 oz bottle | 30 servings per bottle
Bone and Heart Health:
1. **Directs Calcium:** Helps in directing calcium to the bones and teeth, ensuring strength and density and mineralization.
2. **Prevents Arterial Calcification:** Keeps calcium away from arteries and blood vessels, promoting cardiovascular health.
Beauty and Skin:
3. **Promotes Healthy Hair:** Redirects calcium deposits from the scalp, promoting healthy and robust hair growth.
4. **Protects Collagen:** Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by safeguarding the skin’s collagen.
5. **Supports Skin Elasticity:** Prevents the calcification of elastin in the skin, maintaining youthful and supple skin.
Metabolism and Overall Health:
6. **Boosts Metabolism:** Known to have a positive effect on metabolic processes.
7. **Hormonal Balance:** Aids in the regulation of hormones, contributing to overall endocrine health.
8. **Bioactive Form:** The inclusion of MenaQ7®, a clinically supported, bioactive, and patented form of Vitamin K2.
Synergy with Other Vitamins:
9. **Works with Vitamin D:** Enhances the effectiveness of Vitamin D, ensuring optimal absorption of calcium.
10. **Complements Vitamin E:** Works alongside Vitamin E to provide a well-rounded approach to overall health.
By incorporating Vitamin K2 into your daily regimen, you can leverage these benefits for enhanced well-being, with a special emphasis on bone health, cardiovascular wellness, and beauty enhancements for skin and hair.
Take one dropperful once per day by mouth or applied topically to the skin - or as directed by a healthcare provider.
Kossma Vitamin K+
Vitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin crucial for directing calcium to its rightful places within the body. It ensures calcium is used effectively to build robust, healthy bones and teeth and prevents it from accumulating in arteries and blood vessels. Without adequate vitamin K, calcium tends to settle in tissues and arteries, compromising metabolic strength and weakening teeth and bones. However, when there's an ample supply of Vitamin K2, calcium is channeled to areas where it's essential and kept away from places it shouldn't be.
Moreover, vitamin K2 is a hidden gem in the beauty realm. It channels calcium from the scalp (yes, our scalps can become calcified which leads to hair loss) back into bones and teeth, allowing healthy hair growth. And it gets better, one of K2's standout features is its ability to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by safeguarding collagen. Studies suggest that skin cells produce matrix-GLA protein to thwart the calcification of elastin, preserving the skin's youthful elasticity.
K2 isn't just great for boosting metabolism; it's also a must-have for healthy skin, hair, teeth and bones.